Check monitor for defects
This program helps to adjust the contrast of the screen colors, and also checks the monitor for various defects.
The program has a large number of tests, each of which can help identify defects or adjust the monitor.
- Testing for dead pixels, checking the display of primary and secondary colors
- Testing gradients
- Checking the monitor for flickering and image clarity
- Adjusting the color contrast of primary colors
- Setting the correctness of displaying the contents of the screen, adjusting the edges of the screen.
- Conducting dynamic tests to check the correctness of the animation
- Determine frames per second (fps) for this monitor, check animation and compare its smoothness with lower frames per second.
How to test the monitor
To fully test the monitor, use the tests from the list of tests. To switch between tests, use the corresponding buttons on the screen or use the arrows on the keyboard. You can also switch by simply clicking on an item from the list of tests.
Full screen mode
Testing will be full-fledged only in full-screen mode, since it is necessary to use the entire screen of the monitor.
To switch the program to full screen mode, click on the contents of the tool.
You can exit full screen mode by pressing the